SEO or Search Engine Optimization it the most important thing in Internet Marketing. It is the way of website optimization, sometimes how to be search engine friendly, so our site can appear on the first page of search results on the search engines, and so we can get free traffic from search engines.
SEO has 2 important phases:
- Optimization on the site itself (On-page Optimization)
- Optimization beyond the site (Off-page Optimization)
This time I will describe what is "off-page optimization".
What is Off-Page Optimization?
In a simple word Off-Page Optimization is the activities we do on our site with the goal of creating robots that search engines rate sites our site is famous among other sites. This is also known as "Link Popularity"
How famous our site among the other sites (with a particular target keyword) will be a consideration in determining search engine positioning of our site in search engine result.
Based on the experience of internet marketers who have been successful, Off-Page Optimization is very important now, even that says Off-Page Optimization is much more important than the On-Page Optimization. But I think both of them are important to get a high ranking on search engines.
The main components of the Of-Page Optimization, or to determine how famous our site is through the quality back links. So if you want the robot is considered as a famous site we need to have a lot of quality back links.
Back Link have 2 types:
1. One direction or One Way Back Link, where other site link to our site, but our site does not link back to the site. This is usually our sites have information that is considered interesting and he recommended to the visitor of their site.
2. Two-way (mutual link). Also known as "Link Exchange" or exchange links. Note that One Way Back Link has a wine better on search engine than two-way link.
Which link back is good for the Off-Page Optimization?
Many webmasters make the mistake and has wrong mind with Back Link. They tried to find link partners as much as possible without examining the positions, topic and status of the site which will be invited to become their Link-Partner.
To avoid this the following steps are necessary to find a quality Back Link:
1. When searching for potential link partners, select the same site, or at least close to the topic or topics related to our site.
2. Search site potential link partners with high-rank page.
3. When we do Link Exchange see where they will put the link. Usually they have a special page for Link Partner, see the page rank of the special page, either they have a high page rank or not. This is very important.
Note: Page Rank of each page of your site in one domain can be different. Although the main page has a high Page Rank, the other Page Rank can be lower or even zero. Or the Page Rank of the main page is lower but the other pages inside is higher. This can be caused by the On-Page Optimization and Link Back obtained by the page.
– Do not exchange links with the other sites with different theme. – Do not link sites that has Page Rank 0 – When you want to Link Exchange, do not accept the link of our site is putting in the page with Page-Rank 0
4. Calculate how many link partners were there! Do not try to link the sites that have links Partner or save more than 50 links on one page!
Note: Value of Page Rank will be divided evenly with all of the existing link partners. More number of link partners that are stored in one page, the smaller Rank value will receive by each link partner.
5. Look at Anchor Text used for our site at the site of link partners, is already in line with our target keyword? Anchor Text must be the keyword of our target.
Many Webmasters are looking for Link Partner as much as possible without considering the above. Actually we do not need to find thousands of links to sites we create are considered by a robot, just looking for 30-60 quality links that are eligible that have been described above.
The Main points of the Off-Page Optimization:
1. Try the link + description of our website are there in the other sites, this is called the Back Links.
2. There are two kinds of Back Links: One Way Back Links (one-way link) and Link Exchange (exchange link).
3. For Link Exchange, search for related theme site.
4. Search potential site link partners that has high Page-Rank. Download Google toolbar http://toolbar.google.com to know the Page Rank of a site. When is found contact them to exchange links.
5. If they agree, check where the link is placed, see the Page Rank page, do not accept a link placed on the page Rank 0.
6. Calculate how many links that are posted on there, do not link to a site that has a link partner of more than 50 links in one page.
7. Always use the Anchor Text, the site's main keywords should be used the description of the link on the site of link partner.
Note: Although we have done all the above correctly, free traffic from search engines will not come immediately, but takes time. Give time 5 months to 1 year to see the results. While waiting for the results we can make another site. Remember, SEO is the most important thing in Internet Marketing .